Saturday, January 18, 2014

Jan 11


Mark 1: 35-37 In the early morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house, and went away to a secluded place, and was praying there. Simon and his companions searched for Him; they found Him, and said to Him, "Everyone is looking for You." (Mark 1:35-37 NASB)

This describes my life completely right now. Everyone wants a piece of me and no one gets enough to be satisfied. At times I do feel like God has "multiplied" my time wherein I'm surprised by how much I can get done in such little time. Yet, the pace is relentless!  This is exactly why I needed this discipline to withdraw even if only for 20-30 minutes of quiet reflection and prayer. If nothing else, I know I'm being intentional about being available to hear His voice.  
Lord I pray that in the relentless pace of each day, your will would be such a clear and heavy burden upon me that I cannot miss a single nuance of your direction.  Once known, I pray for the courage and integrity to follow through in action. 

No comments: