Sunday, November 1, 2015

God cares About Everything

I've had about two weeks of relentless work.  Worked through last weekend.  Got up at 3:30 on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of this week.  It's been brutal.  However, God has answered so many prayers along the way.  All to do with work.  He had impossible deadlines delayed (twice) when there was no view of a delay (although it was absolutely necessary in my eyes).  He had my presentation moved to a better time and had it go very well.  Every time it appeared to me to be an impossible situation.  I often wonder why, but when I do I am reminded of how God answered Russ' prayer to find a screw he dropped and when he opened his eyes he was staring at the screw on the ground.  God cares about the little things, the middle things, and the big things too.  God cares about you!

No comments: