Thursday, April 9, 2015

Whom do You Choose?

In my observation of the world as it is today, I am overwhelmed at what I think I see.  I am consumed by my thoughts that God is allowing evil to be purely evil so every man and woman will have to make a decision.  Do you believe in Jesus the Christ as the Son of the only one true God?  I get the sense that God is allowing "the heat to be turned up" from hell itself so no one can sit on the fence.  You will have to choose a side. 

That said, the obvious tool being used for evil is Islam.  I can't fathom in my mind how any religion could allow a facet of it to behead people publically with no shame, but have pride in its accomplishments.  How can they endorse, or in the least not publically condemn, this and the many, many, many stories of raped women and children, using women as sex slaves, and the unapologetic slaughter of anyone who doesn't or claim to believe exactly as they instruct?  I have yet to see a Muslim leader get in front of a TV camera and declare all of it as not Islam.  I have yet to see them say they these, who claim to do what they are doing in the name of Islam, are not a part of their religion and that they will help to destroy them.  Therefore, I have to believe that all Muslims are secretly hoping they succeed, but are too scared or unwilling to say so.  They too will have to make a decision and choose a side.

Religion is a labeling thing.  It is used too often to separate men from one another.  I try not to get caught up in it.  I hope that I can simply be a follow of Jesus.  He died for all and all men are accepted at His table.  He knocks on the door of every man's heart.  Every single person who has ever been born is a "who so ever" and if they are willing to believe in Him, they shall be saved.  Therefore, I do not think I should be of a label or promoting a label beyond being a follower of Christ.

Therefore, it is imperative to say "Allah is not the one true God" and "Mohammed was no prophet".  Our media seems to try in influence all of us to be scared to say this.  I find that offensive.  As an American in what is supposed to be "the land of the free and the home of the brave" and as a follower of Jesus, the One true Messenger of the only true God, I have no reservation in proclaiming what I believe to be true.

No comments: